Guys, I’m giving away a DOUBLE ticket to the next #ClicksBabyclubMeetup. This is your chance to win with Clicks BabyClub and Meg Faure!
The tickets are for the upcoming event happening in Johannesburg on the 2nd of September 2017.
Expect fast-paced, entertaining talks by South Africa’s leading childcare experts as well as guest appearances by celebrity parents, and opportunities to engage with top baby brands.
Pregnancy is a journey like no other. It is the start of a new human life. It is also the birth of a mother who, over nine months, changes in every possible way – physically, emotionally and socially.
Your nutrition, wellbeing and emotions during this wonderful time play a large role in defining the rest of your baby’s life. The experience must be safe and containing for you to provide your baby with the ultimate start and shape his potential.
These talks are for you if you are wanting to reduce the anxiety that may stem from the unknown and gain insight into how to: nurture, prepare and birth your bump.
- Sonya Naude – Stress and pregnancy
- Dr Jacky Searle – Birth: An illusion of choice
- Dr Britta McClaren – Breastfeeding doesn’t always come easy
- Jeremy Olivier – Journey to parenthood
- Heather Wood / Jenni Johnston – New baby toolkit
Congratulations on your new baby!… now what?
The early months of having a new little person in the home brings overwhelming joy, but also many very new challenges for the whole family. Navigating new-baby challenges need not be overwhelming. Simple guidance on sleep, calming your baby and nutrition will empower you with confidence to nurture your baby. Making life a little easier so you can connect and engage with your little one.
These talks are for you if you are looking for guidelines and insight into how to: Calm, Sleep and Nourish your baby.
- Meg Faure – The colic toolkit
- Kath Megaw – Collab weaning
- Ann Richardson – Sleep like a baby
- Prof Mark Tomlinson – Infants are little scientists
- Dr Melodie de Jager – Slow down: More is not better
- Nicole Katzenellenbogen / Liz Senior – Magical moments of play
Becoming a new parent is a life stage shift like no other!
With all the focus on pregnancy and having a newborn baby in the house, very little thought is given to how becoming a parent changes our relationships and finances. Going from adulthood to parenthood is a huge and often under-acknowledged shift in our world and taking the time to ponder on and visualise this chapter in our lives, both practically and emotionally can be a huge benefit to entire family unit.
These talks are for you if you want answers to your finance, bonding and fatherhood questions.
- Priya Naicker / Derek Lottering – Financial sense
- Jo-Ann Strauss / Michelle Pitt – Juggling the working mother ball
- Craig Wilkinson – Real man: Real dad
- Nikki Bush – Tech and Tots
Getting your entry in is as simple as:
1. SHARING on any of your social media platforms by clicking on the easy share buttons below.
2. Tag your friends in the comments of the original post on Facebook!
A few important details to keep in mind:
Please read the rules for all competitions hosted on this blog – Competition T & C’s
Competition is open only to those living in SOUTH AFRICA.
Winner will be picked at random and announced on the 18th of August 2017.
For all info on dates and venues across the country, you can pop over to the site BabyMeetUp.
Good luck to all entrants!
Thank you Meg for sponsoring the ticket to this event!