When you’re in a rush to make a filling breakfast or brunch, you can’t go wrong with frittatas. Apart from the fact that these are super delicious, another bonus is they are super quick to make!
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
Mixed Herbs (to taste)
(See below for ingredients for variations I tried)
Bake ‘n Spray Non Stick Oil
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees (C). Spray the muffin pan with the oil and set aside.
- Whist the eggs, salt, pepper and mixed herbs together in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the cut up bacon and grated cheese into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin pan almost to the top of the pan.
- Bake until the egg mixture puffs and set in the center (around 8‐10 minutes).
Use a rubber spatula to loosen the frittatas from the pan and lift them out.
Here are some of the variations I tried out:
- Mixed veggies (carrots, green peas and sweet potato)
- Bacon, cheese and tomatoes
- Bacon, cheese, tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Bacon and cheese
- Bacon, spinach and mushrooms
- Mixed veggies and mushrooms