1. Find a hobby you’re passionate about, and make time for it.
Life is a busy playground and it’s easy to lose yourself within its demands and responsibilities.
2. Don’t be afraid to tell people you love them.
There’s no shame in expressing your feelings.
3.A little confidence goes a long way.
And if you’re not feeling too confident on the day – fake it till you make it!
4. Learn how to cook.
Women love that and it’s nice to spoil them in turn as well.
5. Don’t be late.
If you’re running late, let whoever you’re meeting know. It’s common courtesy.
6. Be kind and respectful to others.
The same attitude will be passed on to you.
7. Trim your eyebrows.
No one likes an overgrown shrub.
8. Spend time with the people you love.
Our time is short on this earth and sometimes people leave it without warnings.
9. When a woman says she’s fine, chances are she’s not.
Don’t force her to talk, but don’t ignore it either.
10. Never scratch your privates in public.
It’s rude and completely unattractive, even if it’s done in front of your wife.
11. Go easy on cologne.
You’re not a perfume shop.
12. Remember winning isn’t everything.
Failure builds character and the passion to work harder.
13. Trust is earned.
Tread carefully. Once trust is broken, it’s hard to build up again.
14. Everyone is your equal.
Regardless of their race, sexual orientation, religion, size or shape. Treat them with respect.
15. Never raise a hand to a woman or child.
Men aren’t animals.
16. Don’t spit.
It’s not attractive – it’s disgusting.
17. Don’t wear white underwear.
18. Learn how to compliment a woman.
Women love class and humor fused together.
19. Don’t be afraid to stand up for yourself.
Just remember, standing up for yourself is different to being a bully.
20. If you need me, call me.
I don’t care what time of the day it is, if you’re in trouble, call your mom and dad!
21. Women can smell dishonestly.
Unless you’re trying to protect our feelings, don’t lie to us.
22. Experiment with alcohol in moderation.
Don’t drink so much that you lose focus of who you are and where you are.
23. Don’t take yourself too seriously.
If you can’t laugh at yourself, you can’t truly laugh at anything.
24. Never have unprotected sex.
Unless you’re married and ready for children. And never believe the saying, “I’m on the pill”.
25. Don’t be a mouth-breather.
It’s not attractive. And don’t use the word “moist”. Ever.
26. Women may want to be treated like equals.
Don’t throw chivalry away.
27. Be nice to your mama.
I will always love you. Don’t ever push me out of your life.
28. Don’t swear in front of women.
It’s not cool. It doesn’t make you ‘the man’. But you can swear in front of me – I’m not that uptight.
29. Always keep breath mints in your pockets.
There will be situations in life where you’ll regret you didn’t.
30. Ask for permission before proposing to a woman.
It might be old-fashioned, but it’s all about respect. Your future father-in-law will also respect you more for doing so.
31. Learn the art of killing with kindness.
Also, kindness doesn’t cost a thing.
32. Life isn’t always fair.
Things won’t always work out to plan and that’s okay; that’s life. Just never stop working harder and never stop believing in yourself.
33. When you’re visiting someone in their home, never show up empty handed.
It’s bad manners.
34. Never kiss a girl on a first date.
Girls don’t like over-achievers who try to get through every base on the first date.
35. Don’t let fear dictate your actions.
As I mentioned before, we are on this earth for a short time. Don’t let fear control you. You will end up with many regrets in your old age.
36. Learn how to wink.
Women love a little flirting from men. Just don’t be creepy and weird about it.
37. Never kiss and tell.
Your friends don’t need to know everything. Keep private moments exactly that – private.
38. Believe in yourself.
You’ll never cease to keep pushing forward and working hard to reach your dreams.
39. Learn to say “I’m sorry”.
We’re human, we all make mistakes. There’s no shame in apologising.
40. Never ask a woman if it’s her “time of the month”. Ever.
Refer to this post for reference Respect My PMS
41. Showing emotion isn’t a sign of weakness.
It’s a sign of strength and courage.
42. Always look people in the eye when talking to them.
It shows respect and character.
43. Send me flowers on my birthday. And on Mother’s Day.
Because you love your mama, that’s why.
44. When it comes to love, wait for the one you can’t live without.
It might be long and winding road before you find the one. Don’t just settle for anyone because your peers do so or because age dictates it.
45. I will always have your back.
Until the last breath leaves my body.