So remember just after my birthday last year, I created a list of to do’s of things that I want to complete before my next birthday (this year).
I must admit I have been slacking a little with my birthday resolutions – I don’t think I have even completed most of the list and there are four months left until November.
I’ll need to pick up my game if I want to at least complete the majority of the list.
So here is the list as follows with where the results currently lie:
- Have a picnic date night with hubby
Feature on Parents24 Fit into my Polka Dot jeans
- Have a Superhero’s themed family photoshoot
- Write a piece on a national event
Watch a movie at a cinema
- Reach 600 followers on my blog
- Attend a play date
Get myself a bookshelf
- Go to a driving range
- Go ice-skating
Read 15 books
- Volunteer at a homeless shelter
- Cut out bread and sugar for a month
- Have a dress up themed girl’s night
- Write a short story
- Create ten doodle drawings
Complete a Sudoku puzzle without checking for hints Stop drinking for a year Cook a traditional South African meal
Okay, this really sucks balls. I haven’t even done a quarter of the list I made and I’m running out of time. So even if I at least get to doing half of the list, it will stand on better grounds than the ones I am on now.