I’m not good with resolutions as I have mentioned in a previous post.
I never stick to them. I’m good at making lists but I suck at sticking to them; I sometimes forget that I even made lists.
So I decided to take a different turn in events and compiled a list of things I want to do before my next birthday (My birthday is in November so I’m a month late with this).
Some of the things I’ve done before but haven’t done in while, some of the things will be completely new experiences. I’ll just repost the list with the marked off items each month, if I have achieved any of the targets.
So here’s the list:
- Have a picnic date night with hubby
- Feature on Parents24
- Fit into my Polka Dot jeans
- Have a Superhero’s themed family photoshoot
- Write a piece on a national event
- Watch a movie at a cinema
- Reach 600 followers on my blog
- Attend a play date
- Get myself a bookshelf
- Go to a driving range
- Go ice-skating
- Read 15 books
- Volunteer at a homeless shelter
- Cut out bread and sugar for a month
- Have a dress up themed girl’s night
- Write a short story
- Create ten doodle drawings
- Complete a Sudoku puzzle without checking for hints
- Stop drinking for a year
- Cook a traditional South African meal
I’m excited to get started and start adding to my life experiences 🙂
Question: Do you have lists like this? Please share your links in the comments.