Be A MAN, Grow Your BEARD!
As all the gentlemen are already aware, I’m sure; November turns into Movemeber.
It’s a chance to participate in raising awareness of prostate cancer and other male cancer and associated charities. The goal of Movember is to “change the face of men’s health. So basically on the first of November, you shave off all facial hair & grow it for the whole of the month; & no cheats like trimming are allowed. Yes. It’s going to itch a lot.
For more information you can visit the official Movember Movement of their website.
It’s done for a good cause & you get the benefit of not having to shave for the month. Fair grounds. But what about women? I’m sure there are plenty of women who would like to be part of this movement & show their support. What can we do to be part of Movember?
Women don’t really grow facial hair so there’s no point in doing the actual deed. Unless you’re Siobhain Fletcher & you suffer from excessive facial hair, caused by polycyslic ovary syndrome. So you actually grow facial hair! Yes, it’s possible. & she turned a shunned situation into a charitable commitment.
You can read more on her in this article: Siobhain Fletcher.
For those ladies who aren’t so “lucky” in growing their own facial hair; you have a choice of not shaving your armpits or legs for the whole month. & if you’re really a team player… Well, there’s a third choice …(downstairs)… if you’re brave &
So my question is; how can women participate in Movember without it being weird, unhygienic & totally disgusting?
- Brands Grow their ‘Mo’s’ for Movember! (hayleyoliver2013.wordpress.com)
- Eleven Paris MOVEMBER Event (nakedfashions.com)
- Movember (mi621.com)
- Get your razors ready #Movember… (mystrongmedicine.com)
- Movember moustaches funding research (globalnews.ca)
- Silicon Alley Insider: Send Us Pictures Of Your Glorious (Or Not So Glorious) Movember Mustaches (businessinsider.com)
- Remember remember the 1st of Movember
- The Moalition: It’s time for Cameron and Clegg to grow a pair
- Movember at R.H. McGregor School: Join our Team and Support Men’s Health!
- Movember is surely the sexiest month of the year…
- Stache Dash SLC…Because Mustaches Rock & We Like To Run (or walk)!
- Matthew Wade talks of cancer battle and urges ‘grow a Mo’
- 3 – 2 – 1 MO!
- Movember Murcia 2013
- Mo’ for the Cause
- Mr. Mo
- CHARITY HAS NEVER TASTED SO GOOD | MO’SHROOM BYRON BURGER FOR MOVEMBER
- MR. INCREDIBEARD: “THE INTERNET’S MOST BELOVED BEARD ENTHUSIAST “
- MOVEMBER IS HERE! JOIN WFLBC.COM AND CAMRA SOUTH FRASER AND SUPPORT MEN’S HEALTH